Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

CCNP ROUTE 300-101 Complete Guide


CCNP ROUTE 300-101 Complete Guide



 Description
This course is all about CCNP ROUTE 300-101 and all the necessary skills to configure different feature in your network Cisco routers and of course pass the exam successfully.
Some of the course contents use older version of GNS3 and although there is no difference in what you see here from a newer version, you might want to skip these sections.
I have explained all commands in detail so that you can easily get a grab on that feaure. If you cannot find a feature, this means either it is obsolete and a better feature replaces that or I have forgotten to include it. In the latter case, I will be more than happy if you let me know what you want and I will add it to the curriculum.
I have used GNS3 for the simulation. However, you can execute all commands on a real gear without any change.
Who is the target audience?
  • Network engineers seeking more knowledge and expertise about routing
  • Students and trainees seeking CCNP certification
















Post a Comment

0 Comments