Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Innovative Advance Option Strategies (5 Course Bundle) 10Hrs


Innovative Advance Option Strategies (5 Course Bundle) 10Hrs




 Description

*** Course access includes quizzes & homework exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support and LIFETIME access! ***

Hear why this is one of the TOP-NOTCH Stock Options course on Udemy:

In depth information , very very good . . . keep it up and lots of thanks. . . .

-Naveen K

I've learned real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's trading stategies.

-Fadwa Hosni

So far it's so clear and crisp and need to go through other nuggets for rest of the course review as this is early on review

-Venkat Ch

TOP-NOTCH Instructor

I currently have 59 Courses on Udemy with 15350+ Minutes of Content (256 hours in total) with 30,000+ Satisfied Students enrolled. That’s 10 days+ of learning material!




Course Details:

The Butterfly, Calendar Spread, Iron Condor & Straddle and How to Pick Stocks Options Strategy is one of the most popular trades of all Options trades, as it gives you double premium (earning) as Income.

I will analyze the risks, set adjustment points, and discuss my tools for trading Butterfly, Calendar Spread, Iron Condor, Straddle Option (Trading) strategy.

Whether you are a brand new investor, or veteran Options trader, this course will teach you my Secret tools and a plan to reach your financial goals. I will reveal a Options trading strategy that is commonly used by Hedge Funds, Market Makers and Floor Traders.

I have even added my tools to Butterfly, Calendar Spread, Iron Condor & Straddle Options Trading Strategy, Which will make it a safe Strategy to trade and earn money.


  • I will explain you basic concepts of Butterfly, Calendar Spread, Iron Condor & Straddle Options Trading Strategy in easy way as if I am explaining to a 5 year old.
  • I will explain how to enter and exit a Butterfly, Calendar Spread, Iron Condor & Straddle Options Trading Strategy.
  • I will explain how to avoid traps in Butterfly, Calendar Spread, Iron Condor & Straddle Options Trading Strategy.
  • I will explain complicated tools to trade with confidence.
  • This course comes with guarantee that you can always apply for 100% Refund within 30 days. 




Who is the target audience?

  • Anyone interested in earning an extra income from home
  • You should not take this course if you aren't willing to dedicate some time and discipline to learning the strategy



















Post a Comment

0 Comments