Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

New SAT Math Geometry: Complete Guide From Scratch

New SAT Math Geometry: Complete Guide From Scratch


Publisher Vignesh Vishwanath
Course Length 3 hours
Course Language English



Description

From the desk of
SAT Math Expert Vignesh Vishwanath  (Stanford University Summer Student)
When I first took the SAT Math, I only got in the 50th percentile. But, after diligently self-studying for this test, I was able to raise and get in the 97th percentile. I had to solve more than 50 SAT Math papers and use every test prep company which is out there. However, you do not have to do that. I have combined the best strategies and techniques which I have learned throughout my experience for you to get at least above 700. 
Does that excite you? 
It should. SAT Math is all about mastering content and strategies. Vignesh Vishwanath is truly a master of these two things. Over the past 12 months, he has taught around 300 students and learned what is their weakness and how to tackle them.
50 of those 300 have gotten into the Ivy leagues and 80 into the top 20 schools. 
However that’s one success story. Since then, Vignesh Vishwanath has racked up an almost unbelievable track record of amazing successes. But instead of marvelling you with how wonderful he is .. I want to get to the heart of the matter
And it’s this. For a limited time, I’m going to re-release the complete step by step videos of SAT Math content mastery. This is the same stuff which others paid $750. And as a special deal for you … I am going to offer it for a two digit figure.
I will show you...
  • How to use the age-old “mathematical” technique to boost your SAT Math practise and thus… get your Math score to gift you the desired circumstances than anything else can 
  • How to use a simple secret technique in SAT Math that will stop the bad score from hurting you… 
  • How to get in the 97th percentile and get things working in your favour? This will make even the top students 
                                                            Stand in line 
                                                            And Beg You 
                                          To Share Your New Found strategy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raving Fan:
....I love that! So much clarity coming through lately. 
“I was such a nervous student before I began working with SAT Math Expert! But now I know I can handle any subject as a result of the results-oriented lessons I got from this SAT Tutor. I’m totally a believer! Raised my SAT Math Score by 90 points
Payton Hillman, Arizona , USA
Who is the target audience?
  • Anyone who is applying to a US University.







        Post a Comment

        0 Comments