Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Complete Guitar MAINTENANCE Course

The Complete Guitar MAINTENANCE Course

Publisher Alon Cooper
Price $35
Course Length 2.5 hours
Course Language English



Description

Do you want to have a guitar that always...
  • Feels,
  • Plays,
  • And SOUNDS...
As best as possible? To always take advantage of the full potential of it? I'm sure you do!
And as a result - you will also have more fun and be more motivated to play, and that means that you’ll play more and improve a lot faster. Sounds good?
If you read till here, so this short, information packed, and FREE class - is for you.
Friends who pick up one of my guitars to play around with them are almost always commenting about how good and “butter-smooth” they feel. That includes my acoustic, electric, bass and 12 string guitars.
That’s because I keep all of the above rules in mind and I give my guitars a good time...
In this short class I'll teach you how to do that as well. 
We'll focus on:
  • The 4 Key Pillars of Maintaining a Guitar That Feels Perfect
  • 6 Ways to CUSTOMIZE Your Guitar and Make It SEXY
  • A 10$ Hack to Make Your Strings a Lot SOFTER to Press 
  • How to Make Your Guitar Tuning Last 3X Longer!
  • How Long Will Your Strings LAST for?
  • Setup: Why It's the Most Beneficial Thing You Can Do to Your Guitar
  • How to Avoid Electric Guitar Cable Malfunctions 
  • How to Keep Everything Neat, with Cables that Are Folded Perfectly
  • The Ideal Strings and Strings Gauges for Electrics and Acoustics
  • And more!
-----
Also - the course includes a bunch of very useful bonus lessons, including:
  • The 13 most useful guitar apps in 2018 - apps that will actually help you improve much faster.
  • 8 ways to develop your time-keeping skills and really get that pro sound.
  • How to use a capo to make sure the song matches your voice, and also to create different voicings when playing with another guitarist. 
  • 6 tips on how to easily conquer any barre chord. (like the F chord)
  • 4 ways to avoid the notorious pain in the fingertips that every guitarist encounters. 
  • My favorite 13 guitar accessories - things that'll actually improve your guitar life.
  • And more!
Why should you listen to me?
Hey! My name is Alon and I am 28 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to tens of thousands of students in the last six years - while traveling four different continents and jammin' and performing with many different musicians. I am mainly a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player, and I also play other instruments including the flute, trumpet, bass and more. I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively - and with FUN. The student feedbacks show that I do it very well. (:
My guitar blog, GuitarHippies-com, (founded in 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 100K people from over a 150 different countries and is one of the world's top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of happy students here on Udemy.
----
Cheers, and I'm looking forward to seeing you inside, 
-Alon
*According to stats by SimilarWeb-com
Who is the target audience?
  • Anyone who's interested in taking the best care of their guitar and enjoy playing even more.







        Post a Comment

        0 Comments