Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Complete Mainframe Master Course: PL/I

The Complete Mainframe Master Course: PL/I


Publisher : Tech Knowledge Hub

Price : $15

Course Length : 1.5 hours

Course Language : English



Description

This course mainly concentrates on PL/I programming language. The course is divided into basic and fundamentals of PL/I programming. Learning how to code in PL/I can get you a better job and lead to a better future. This course starts you off with the basic coding language of PL/I. PL/I is one of the most important language in mainframe development. Having good basics in this cobol programming will help you to become a great mainframe developer. After successful completion of this course learner will be able to develop business oriented application in PL/I. And can modify existing code of any application. 
Who is the target audience?
  • anyone who interested in PL/I programming
  • Who are aspiring to become a PL/I or Mainframe developer
  • Anyone who wants to become a great PL/I developer







        Post a Comment

        0 Comments