Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Adobe After Effects CC: Tips and Tricks

Adobe After Effects CC: Tips and Tricks


Description
Requirements
In order to take this course you will need the following:
  • -A basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects
  • -A working copy of Adobe After Effects (You can download a 30 day trial from the Adobe Website)
  • -An attitude to learn simple techniques to improve your workflow!
  • -Adobe After Effects Preferences
  • -20 top tips and tricks you can use in after effects to speed up your workflow
  • -Thorough overview of using Adobe Media Encoder to render
  • -Highlights of the top five mistakes made by after effects users and how to avoid them
  • -Practice task at the end of the course
  • -PDF handouts to follow along with some lessons
  • -Work faster in Adobe After Effects
  • -Optimise Adobe After Effects preferences to help the software run faster
  • -Identify and use simple tips and tricks to avoid problems and produce better work
After receiving excellent feedback and five star ratings from my first Udemy course, I have decided to give something back with a completely free course that shows you some simple tricks and techniques to improve your workflow. I have also received great feedback from my YouTube channel videos, of which you can find a link to on my profile.
Below is some student feedback that I have received on my Udemy courses:
I’ve needed a course like this! My animations have been looking too rigid but looking at some of the lessons I’m so excited for the outcome! I’m learning fast but with time to practice all the skills I’ve learnt with the assignments. Thank for creating this! – Timothy Stone – (UDEMY)
So looking forward to this course after watching your YouTube tutorials! Good value with so many resources! – Josh Bright – (UDEMY)
Really easy to understand. – Joe Lee – (UDEMY)
Thanks for these amazing Tutorials, great work as always! Never stop posting cause these are all amazing help for beginners like myself! – Danny M – (YOUTUBE)
Course Description
Adobe After Effects CC: Tips & Tricks, is built around getting you, the student, working faster and more economically within Adobe After Effects…and…its FREE!. I have been teaching Adobe After Effects for many years and I have seen students make the same mistakes over and over again, this course is built on ensuring you do not mak these mistakes. The course is constructed out of multiple screencasts which shows you how to get After Effects running faster, how to avoid common errors and mistakes and simple ways to craete faster animations faster and better!
As this is a ‘How To’ course and not a ‘skills progression’ course, there are no assignments within this however I have still set you a little task at the end of the course if you wish to undertake it! If you do be sure to tweet me your final work! (My twitter can be found on my profile).
The first section of the course is a welcome lecture where I talk about how the course will work and how you can communicate any questions or issues to myself. The next session dives right into Adobe After Effects and looks at how we can modify After Effects preferences to make the software run faster and better for us, we then look at 20 quick tips to speed up your workflow, then we take a look at best practices for rendering with Adobe Media Encoder and finally, the course ends with the top 5 mistakes I see students making in after effects, and how to avoid them.
The course has a couple PDF Handouts along the way which you are free to download and work from if you prefer working with these instead of a screencast.
If you have signed up to this course I strongly advise you to use the Q+A board if needed and you can also tweet any feedback to me via my twitter, which is found on my profile. It would also be useful if you could leave a review/rating on the course. These are just some ways that I can get feedback of you to further improve my courses in the future!
Main Key Points
Given my background in teaching, this course has been designed with you, the learner, in mind. There are a few PDF resources made available to you throughout this course, so, if you are someone who learns by reading, you are covered, If you learn better by doing, there is a practice assignment at the end of this course, so you are also covered and if you learn better by watching and listening then you are also covered! This course is inclusive of all types of learning to give you the best possible education in Adobe After Effects.
Target Audience
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to learn how to improve their workflow in Adobe After Effects and people who wish to learn simple Tips and Tricks to produce better work at a faster rate!
By the end of this FREE course you ill be able to do the following:
I really hope you enjoy this free course and get a lot of valuable information from it.
Who is the target audience?
  • Anyone who wants to speed up their workflow in After Effects
  • Anyone who wants to avoid common mistakes made in After Effects










Post a Comment

0 Comments