Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Python at Super Human Speed : Complete Beginner's Guide


Python at Super Human Speed : Complete Beginner's Guide



Description

Being an Ethical Hacker, I know a lot of Languages but Python was something which i never though a need to learn myself due to C++ and Java which i spent years mastering, 
My Friend Nick asked me to write a Blog Post on Python so I started Learning Python, and after 5 Hours I realized that this was now my favorite language!

This Course is Designed in my REVISE LEARNING ALGORITHM to make sure that you learn Python at a SUPER HUMAN SPEED >>>

I assume that you don't have any knowledge about python but you can install packages and software in your operating system
You also get the PDF Format E-Book edition of my Book included with this course

In this Series, we will learn :

  • How to setup Eclipse IDE on our system
  • How to integrate PyDev with Eclipse
  • Taking Input from User
  • Printing Output to User
  • Conditional Logic
  • Loops
  • Lists
  • Tuples
  • Dictionary
  • and I will add 3 New Programs to Practice Every Week
By the way, you have nothing to lose because of the 30 Days Money Back Guarentee

Regards,
Sagar Bansal



Who is the target audience?
  • anyone who wants to learn python at fast speed


















Post a Comment

0 Comments